Why Waste Money on a new Folding Roller?
Thank you for your interest in folder repairs at Stolp-Gore Co. We can regrind a complete set of six spiral MBO folding rollers for a fraction of the cost of a new folding roller. We recover any size transport collars to the original specification and re-sharpen your bottom die blocks (lower knifes) at a reasonable price.
Our services include recovering your Baum and Stahl fold rollers with our durable polyurethane, at a fraction of the cost of a new roller. When we receive the folding roller, it goes through our seven point inspection.
- Check for excess wear on the roller;
- Strip old polyurethane off of the roller;
- Clean roller in our cleaning progress (optional);
- Recover roller in our durable polyurethane;
- Check roller and straighten (if needed);
- Grind polyurethane back to original specification;
- Repackage rollers and ship rollers back.
When it comes to printer repairs, we pride ourselves in having one of the fastest turnaround times in the industry without sacrificing the workmanship you expect. Our normal turnaround time of 3-4 business days ensures that your machine will be back in production as soon as possible.**Brand names mentioned on this site are registered trademarks of their respective companies.**